- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

nz blogosphere rankings: top 20

The top 20 from the nz blogosphere rankings' February survey are in the sidebar now. The full list should be released shortly as I finish off the bottom end of the 200+.
I note here that Poneke is unchanged at #11 for Feb - but because his blog now needs a login to view it is in violation of the "publicly accessible" criteria and if not remedied he'll be out. And by the graph below of his traffic (from his own sitemeter) I'm picking the date he threw up the gate was on the night of the 10th. Dramatic and counterproductive if the traffic stats are as they appear: instant death.

2 Comments:

At 26/3/09 11:35 am, Blogger homepaddock said...

Your dedication to the task of ranking amazes me.

 
At 26/3/09 11:47 am, Blogger Gareth said...

And me!

Does anyone know why Poneke threw up the shutters?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home