- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, October 08, 2012

Dear Kim Dotcom - please sue our Government



Dear Kim,

how are you doing? Look, terribly sorry about the despicable manner our Government has been played like puppets by the Americans in their new Pacific cold war territorial gestures to China.

Good luck in Corporate Hollywood's campaign against you. Their hypocrisy to first try and work with you before launching a copyright infringement case trumped up as a terrorism money laundering charge knows no end.

And a final apology for the Prime Minister. He's a bit of a dick.

I appreciate you are a busy chap, so I'll cut to the chase, please sue our Government.

I know you have come out in public and said you don't want to burden the NZ taxpayer with costs against our Government illegally spying upon you, but I ask you to consider why you should sue our Government while providing a solution to the ethical question of burdening the NZ taxpayer.

You should sue our Government Kim because vast damages are the only thing that will force them to reign in the power of the GCSB. Let's be frank, the only reason they have been caught out is because you have had the resources well beyond ordinary NZers to catch them out with the best legal minds in the game. If it wasn't for your ability to fund such a brilliant team, these abuses of power would never have seen the light of day.

Let's take the Government and the GCSB at their word shall we? Let's ignore all the evidence that Key and the Police and the most powerful intelligence apparatus the state is responsible for all innocently spied on you. I know that's a joke to even ask when the evidence is stacked as high as it is, with I'm sure much more to come, but let's take them at their word and it's just gross incompetence. Sue them. It is only when they face vast damages, (the larger, the better), that Government will be forced to change the culture that allows these abuses.

You've helped highlight those abuses Kim, you are the one now that can force change by taking them to Court and suing them.

As for whatever damages you take from the Government and that burden it places upon the taxpayer, give all the damages awarded to charity. Give it to the people of Christchurch, give it to the 270 000 kids living in poverty, give it to the Save TVNZ7 protest you turned up to (don't give it to John Banks).

If the issue is the cost to the taxpayer, return that money to the taxpayer while forcing the Government to object our spies to far more oversight.

It's a win/win for NZ.

FACEBOOK TWITTER

6 Comments:

At 8/10/12 11:11 am, Blogger robert ueberfeldt said...

Sue us please and rebuild your business as a show case of NZ internet sponsored entrepreneurship and internet freedom. Please employ thousands of Kiwis and sponsor our IT learning institutions. Please attract the likes of Steve Wozniak and please build a computer industry as large as Apple.

 
At 8/10/12 1:30 pm, Blogger Frank said...

Indeed, Robert...

After all, didn't this government give residency to Dotcom under their entrepreneur immigrant policy? Buy $10 million in NZ Gov bonds and you're in-like-flint!

Of course, this wasn't quite what the Nats had in mind, but, well, oh dear - never mind.

 
At 8/10/12 2:35 pm, Blogger blueleopardthinks said...

I stumbled across a bit of nostalgia from the 80s which sums things up nearly as well as you do, Bomber.


You will pay tomorrow
You're gonna pay tomorrow
You will pay tomorrow

Save me. Save me from tomorrow
I don't want to sail with this ship of fools. No, no
Oh, save me. Save me from tomorrow
I don't want to sail with this ship of fools
....

http://www.lyrics007.com/World%20Party%20Lyrics/Ship%20Of%20Fools%20Lyrics.html

 
At 8/10/12 3:31 pm, Blogger Zoe Black said...

@Robert Ueberfeldt +1

 
At 8/10/12 6:34 pm, Blogger countryboy said...

Ah ...yeah . But wasn't it all that ' freedom ' and ' private enterprise 'and ' entrepreneurship ' that fucked us to begin with ? Wasn't that the bellow/rant/chant of the rich and soulless back in the 80's ?

We were all ; 'Wow ! We could all be so much better off once they sell off our stuff and shit , and as for Unions ? Who needs em ? We have those lovely , understanding , rich people to take are of us now . So , pub anyone ?

The next day ...

" Pardon ? It's polling day you say ?
" Aww fuck it , I have a hangover ! Besides , we have those lovely rich people to take nurture and love us and be all cuddly with and everything , who needs to vote ? "

Yeah , fucking right .

I'm sorry Bomber but I just tripped over my cynicism and banged my head on a crate full of bullshit as I fell on the ' I don't trust the cunt ' floor .

And call me a self inflicted wound kind of guy if you must but honestly , I'll eat my words etched into one of paula bennetts turds if I'm wrong . And that may not be such a bad thing . By the size of her I can see she eats well . Damaged women's fetus sandwiches perhaps ?

Politically , socially , economically , spiritually and artistically we're free falling into the void and only we , the people , for the people , by the people can stop that awful descent .

There , that was my promoting American foreign policy ! Give ME 43 million then ! .Kim.Dot.Com. Philanthropist , lovey dovey all round nice guy ? ( Rude word ) plus 'off' . And you can quote me . I wrote to paula . She's building one now . 270 k hungry children went into the making of my being wrong perhaps .

 
At 9/10/12 12:35 pm, Blogger countryboy said...

Let me introduce you to our new Masters . Everything makes sense to me now .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szNLMtgI7hU

http://www.serco.com/instituteresource/regions/asiapacific/newzealand/index.asp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home